COVID-19 Hotel Safety Measures
In light of the impact of COVID-19 on travelers and the hospitality industry, we feel it is very important to share our efforts in this unique situation. The health and safety of our guests and staff is our top priority. Below are some of the enhanced cleaning efforts and amenity modifications we've made.
- We are offering limited housekeeping at this time by not servicing stay overs. Rooms are vacant 2-3 days prior to housekeeping reentering to clean and disinfect.
- Our housekeeping team is using hospital-grade cleaning products and are required to wear gloves and a mask.
- We are offering a 24-hour cancellation notice.
- We've temporarily stopped our traditional hot breakfast and offering an alternative grab and go breakfast.
- The fitness center is currently closed for remodeling.
Ask about our essential worker and day-use discounted rates! Please contact us with any questions by giving us a call at (623) 583-0133.